Follow these easy steps to protect the personal data on your iPhone or iPad. (details and how to if you follow the link in the bottom)
You might also be interested in our privacy tips for Android.
1. Lock your device with a passcode longer than 4 digits.
2. Enable “Erase Data” to delete data after 10 failed passcode attempts.
3. Don’t show notifications in the lock screen for sensitive apps.
4. Turn off “Share My Location.”
5. Turn off location services for things that don’t need them.
6. Turn off access to sensitive data for apps that don’t need it.
7. Review your installed apps.
8. Turn off read receipts so people are not notified when you see their messages.
9. Turn on “Limit ad tracking”.
10.From time-to-time, reset your advertising identifier.
11. Set DuckDuckGo as your default search engine.
12. Install the DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser.